Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bass player lookin for band

• 15-06-2016 5:22pm
    Registered Users Posts: 42

Hey
    I am a bass player based in South Dublin, can sing as well.

Have live and gig experience. Can almost play any genre, but I am not really that happy when someone asks me to play some folk song :)

I like mainly playin rock (mostly grunge) , or R&B/Motown music.

I am lookin for a band needin a bass player replacement , or a new band just startin up.

I d prefer to play with someone not at his first experience, or who hasn't been touching the instrument since a long time.

PM if interested.

thanks

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 45 3_BlueSteelz

Hey my band that im starting up that need a bassist, most of us have gigging experience. Message me for more info if youre interested! Based in Kildare/Dublin. Will be practicing in central dublin.. We'll be a heavy pop/rock type of band. I also love R&B too so we could play with that too. Were aged 19/20.

• Registered Users Posts: 2 shawnVL

Hey dude, my band are currently looking for a new bass player. Vendetta Love, we've been on the circuit for 2 years, solely original & mainly grunge influenced. 3-piece, guitar, bass & drums. We're looking for a dedicated player between 19-30. Drop me a line if you're interested man. Can send you over tracks etc.

Advertisement