Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cyclist vs car again.

• 15-06-2016 6:37pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,674 ✭✭✭

Lo, Just saw what was left of a bike underneath a car on the finglas road opposite the graveyard, Was about 4pm. Hopefully it was only the bike that ended up under the car.

Looks like the car was turing left onto glasnevin ind estate and the bike was inside near the kerb. (just guessing here)

But i only saw the stationary vehicles so no idea what actually happened, but i think i saw the cyclist standing nearby if it was them and not another.
    Ambulance and fire brigade present but no sirens.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,520 ✭✭✭Alek

Ambulance and fire brigade present but no sirens.

This is usually a very good sign, or a very bad sign.

• Administrators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 77,194 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Beasty

Skatedude wrote: »
    (just guessing here)
    .....no idea what actually happened
    Nothing to discuss then

Your OP is speculating over what happened which we do not allow

I'm closing the thread

If anyone has any relevant information please PM me or another mod and we can consider re-opening the thread

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement