Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Old Court Avenue, Firhouse - Advice needed, Please

Options
  • 15-06-2016 8:11pm
    Registered Users Posts: 34

Considering to buy house at Old Court Avenue in Firhouse.

Please advice me to make right choice.
    Is it good area for quiet family life? Is it safe? What you like / don't like?
    I'm worrying about herd not great stories about not the best parts of Tallaght which are close enough.

Thank you anyway :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,146 ✭✭✭witchgirl26

I live in the area & it's pretty good. Generally quiet I find with schools, shops park nearby so set up for family life. Yes there are some areas nearby that might be perceived as not great but you'll have that in most places.

I like the fact that there are amenities nearby and it's near the M50 (handy for work & family for me). I don't like that the 65b is only once an hour but at least the 15 bus is nearby enough.

Something we did before moving there was to drive around the area at different times of the day/evening to get a feel for the place.

Advertisement