Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Promiscuous pilots

• 15-06-2016 9:05pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 259 ✭✭

Hi I'm posting here as I'd like advice from a male mind. Girls are welcome to comment of course too but men may know the answer better. I'd love to hear from any women with experience of dating/marrying a pilot too. My boyfriend is an airline pilot. He has just started working as a commercial pilot flying large airplanes. I'm probably just being paranoid and insecure but a friend told me she'd never go near a pilot because they all cheat and have affairs and she heard this off an air hostess she knows. Apparently they all stay at hotels together and all the air hostesses Hook up with the pilots most of who are married men. It's too easy to cheat and get away with it in this profession. Is it true? I'm worrying as he had a pretty promiscuous past aswell. I am madly in love and feel he loves me too so hopefully he would be one of the faithful ones. It just makes me so sad to think of sexy air hostesses throwing themselves at him. He's also very good looking so I'm concerned if he'd be able to avoid the temptation of these girls? Guys, is it hard to turn away from a very attractive girl throwing herself at you?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,116 ✭✭✭Mech1

Almost impossible.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 259 ✭✭sallyanne12

Mech1 wrote: »
    Almost impossible.

Are you serious? :(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,827 ✭✭✭fred funk }{

This'll end well.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 27,349 ✭✭✭✭super_furry

If you have to ask something like that on an internet forum in the first place, you must be having trust questions.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,847 ✭✭✭Armchair Andy

They don't call it the cockpit for nothing you know.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,528 ✭✭✭cml387

Whatever about years ago, any pilot flying for European or American airlines is so tired out after multi-sector flights with 30 minute turn arounds and crowded airspace, I doubt they would have the energy.

Seriously this has got to be a wind up.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,433 ✭✭✭NomadicGray

is it hard to turn away from a very attractive girl throwing herself at you?

Nothing is impossible, noting except that that is

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,174 Mod ✭✭✭✭Wibbs

Sorry, men are not of a hive mind, so any advice you receive will usually only apply to the advice giver. Nor is it within the forum remit to be a place to question this (non) hive mind of men. Closed.

PS IMH super_furry nailed it outa the gate.

Rejoice in the awareness of feeling stupid, for that’s how you end up learning new things. If you’re not aware you’re stupid, you probably are.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement