Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

body and soul lift needed

Options
  • 15-06-2016 9:28pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4

Hi my name is dillon me and girlfriend grace are looking for a lift to and from body and soul. We can give me towards petrol we are very nice and quite people aged 21 and 23 from kilkenny but could also get to carlow, waterford, tipp i.please let me know thanks pm for my number if ye have room or just message here thanks .

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 593 ✭✭✭dmm82

There's a Facebook group page called overheard at body and soul.... if you post a comment there you might be lucky :)

• Registered Users Posts: 215 ✭✭GhostMutt30

If you are driving, fill your car with people, car share, drive efficiently and bring less stuff. Car pooling means less stress, more craic, smaller queues on arrival and it’s way better for the environment. Use Facebook or Twitter and search the hashtags #ecobodysoul or #bodysoul16 to find carpoolers. Drivers of full cars may even be rewarded with a Green VIP Pack.

http://bodyandsoul.ie/essential-information/

Advertisement