Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Warning in after hours

Options
  • 15-06-2016 9:41pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,489 ✭✭✭

Could someone please explain why I received this recent warning in after hours from the Mod Tombi? I did question this warning already but the moderator does not wish to discuss the issue. It would appear that I somehow caused offence by stating anyone who believes there's an omnipotent cloud person named Muhammad in charge of us all is an eejit. To me it's a fair, unprovocative opinion, if Tombi disagrees fine, but what part of the forum charter have I disobeyed! Had I voiced a similar opinion about any other deity I'm sure my comment would have received no warning, but as Islam is beyond reproach on Boards I should have foreseen the warning.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,936 ✭✭✭LEIN

Hello SnakePlissken.

Did you follow the above procedure before posting here?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,489 ✭✭✭SnakePlissken

LEIN wrote: »
    Hello SnakePlissken.

Did you follow the above procedure before posting here?

I did and Tombi told me to come here with my issue, it's only a warning not a ban so it's not the end of the earth... I just don't believe it was warranted and said moderator doesn't want to explain his action.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,936 ✭✭✭LEIN

Great.

Will you please forward me the PM conversation?

• Registered Users Posts: 22,775 ✭✭✭✭The Hill Billy

OP - Can you please advise if this appeal is still active.

Thanks,

tHB

• Registered Users Posts: 22,775 ✭✭✭✭The Hill Billy

No response from the OP in over one month.

Closed.

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement