Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dromin 60K Cycle Saturday 18th June

Options
  • 15-06-2016 9:51pm
    Registered Users Posts: 254 ✭✭

Could someone tell what route this cycle takes, I know it starts in Dromin but can find no details online and there wasn't a phone number on the sign that I saw.

Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 364 ✭✭splanagan22

Could someone tell what route this cycle takes, I know it starts in Dromin but can find no details online and there wasn't a phone number on the sign that I saw.

Thanks.

Last 2 years was out from dromin. Into Dunleer. Headed for monasterboice. Cut across at donegans to Collon Rd. Into Collon and out to Ardee. Food stop in Ardee and then onto tallanstown. Back towards castlellbellingham and head for dromin. Nice route.

• Registered Users Posts: 254 ✭✭HAMMERCURRENT

Thanks splanagan22,

Hopefully I can get around before the Ireland match kicks off!

• Registered Users Posts: 192 ✭✭mickey mac

Is the Dromin cycle going ahead this year? does anyone have a contact number for the organisers?

• Registered Users Posts: 16,050 ✭✭✭✭event

No number on the poster but haven't heard its off, should be fine

• Registered Users Posts: 254 ✭✭HAMMERCURRENT

Last 2 years was out from dromin. Into Dunleer. Headed for monasterboice. Cut across at donegans to Collon Rd. Into Collon and out to Ardee. Food stop in Ardee and then onto tallanstown. Back towards castlellbellingham and head for dromin. Nice route.

Apparently the route gets varied some years, the attachment shows this years! thanks again for reply and I was glad I didn't have to tackle the climb from Dunleer to Monasterboise!

• Advertisement
Advertisement