Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Camping on Two Rock.

Options
  • 15-06-2016 10:03pm
    Registered Users Posts: 126 ✭✭

Hi everyone,

Myself and a friend were hoping to head out camping for a night, and I've had my eye on a forest on the side of Two Rock. Just wondering if there would be any issue of legality here? (ie is the land privately owned and/or would the land-owner really care)

Thanks a lot.

Comments

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 15,710 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tabnabs

A lot of the land on Two Rock is private, the East West mapping maps (http://www.eastwestmapping.ie/) are very good at showing what's private land and what is state land.

• Registered Users Posts: 126 ✭✭deblacker

The link seems to be out of date, but that's helpful to know. We'll have a look for another place maybe further into the Wicklow National Park. Thank you!

Advertisement