Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Share Certificates

Options
  • 15-06-2016 10:27pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

Hi, 

I have stocks held in share certs which I am looking to store electronically, I contacted my brokerage about this and they said they would need the shares to be held on crest for them to be able to store them. They said my bank may be able to provide this service for me, so I'm wonder can BOI do this for me?

Thanks very much

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 147 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Helen

Hi, 

I have stocks held in share certs which I am looking to store electronically, I contacted my brokerage about this and they said they would need the shares to be held on crest for them to be able to store them. They said my bank may be able to provide this service for me, so I'm wonder can BOI do this for me?

Thanks very much
    Hi JeffreyJones,

Thank you for contacting us here on Boards.

This is not a service that Bank of Ireland branches would provide. However I’ve checked with Davy Stockbroker and they have confirmed that they would be able to help you in relation to this. If you’d like to speak with them please ring 01-6797799.

I hope this helps.

Have a good day and if we can help with anything else please let us know.

Helen

Advertisement