Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where to buy Cholula Hot Sauce

• 15-06-2016 8:10pm
    Registered Users Posts: 20

Where can I buy this goddamit

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,057 ✭✭✭MissFlitworth

larryolaoi wrote: »
    Where can I buy this goddamit

Franks hot sauce? Or hot sauce in general?

• Registered Users Posts: 20 larryolaoi

Its the Cholula sauce I'm looking for , I bought a bottle somewhere cant remember, It was great on boring veg

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,657 Mod ✭✭✭✭Faith

Hi larryolaoi, the thread you posted in was pretty old, so I've moved your posts to a new thread with a more specific title. Hopefully you'll get more specific answers this way (people often don't realise when an old thread has been bumped, so they reply to the first post instead of the newest post).

What part of the country are you in?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,532 ✭✭✭EagererBeaver

Most supermarkets.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,490 ✭✭✭stefanovich

Supervalu stock it.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 8,057 ✭✭✭MissFlitworth

I've definitely gotten it in Supervalu before, too.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 286 ✭✭venomousfrog

If you like your hot sauce this one is by far the best I've had. Great with chicken wings or any meat. You can get a small hamper with various different flavours. a must for any BBQ fan.

https://www.amazon.com/Pain-Good-Batch-Hot-Sauce/dp/B0000DG5AO?ie=UTF8&*Version*=1&*entries*=0

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,809 ✭✭✭Speedwell

My Mexican sister-in-law, who lives in Texas, will not be without a bottle of Cholula on the table. It's by far the most common hot sauce you see on Mexican restaurant tables in San Antonio and thereabouts. I've seen it at SuperValu as well, and at ASDA if you go up North.

• Registered Users Posts: 220 ✭✭arian

Tesco too (at least in the UK).

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 21,553 Mod ✭✭✭✭Brian?

Most supermarkets.

Most supermarkets do not have Cholula in Ireland. It's very tough to find in my experience.

Apparently a deli in Drumcondra sells it. I have no more detail than that.

they/them/theirs

And so on, and so on …. - Slavoj Žižek

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,657 Mod ✭✭✭✭Faith

Brian? wrote: »
    Most supermarkets do not have Cholula in Ireland. It's very tough to find in my experience.

Apparently a deli in Drumcondra sells it. I have no more detail than that.

There's an app people have been talking about, called Pointy. It's largely Dublin-based, but it's a "Where has this item" app. According to that, the following places definitely stock Cholula:

Fresh 1-4 Lower Camden Street;
    Fresh IFSC
    Bread & Butter Gourmet Market, 94A Drumcondra Rd Lower
    Nolan's of Clontarf, 49 Vernon Ave

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,641 ✭✭✭squonk

I bought it on Amazon which is a bit on the pricey side but I bought a good few bottles. I can't confirm if it's still the case but Boojum in Galway mentioned to me once that they sell bottles of their sauces for around the 3 euro mark. They carry Cholula and a bunc of others.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,994 ✭✭✭BailMeOut

My sister brings it over to me from UK as I too cannot be without it either.

Works brilliantly on on eggs in the morning.

41Qqkp-5apL.jpg

Advertisement