Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Medical jobs Perth

Options
  • 16-06-2016 8:51am
    Registered Users Posts: 1

Hi, I'm a final year GEMS student with a heafty loan and a few questions. Am planning to do my intern year here then want to go abroad for further training. Are there still jobs in Perth/ Australia in general? Could people in Australia working as doctors tell me just why it's so much better, like is it the training, the hours, the weather (all of the above?) do Australians like the Irish down there or are we the tolerated foreign docs that are hard to understand? Are there specialities/ places that you'd just never get a job in? What would the average salary be for a SHO there (i.e. Would I be able to pay rent, food and my loan payments?, I have the 60k fees loan)
    Thanks for reading.

Advertisement