Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Non Alcoholic Drinks & Health

Options
  • 16-06-2016 9:25am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,584 ✭✭✭

Just curious would anyone know if its possible to get fatty Liver / Cirrosis of the liver from drinking Non Alcoholic beer?
    I assume its just the (ALCOHOL) content of the beer that causes the trouble or is that too simplistic an idea?
    I know obviously its full or empty calories but health wise is their a big difference to standard beer? Is it a much healthier choice or am i fooling myself:confused:
    My thinking was in order to cut down overall drinking to combine my weekly session with 50/50 Non alc beer with standard beer
    So say 6 craft beers then later on that eve 6 N/A beers. So in effect cutting the damage done by alcohol by 50%

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,857 ✭✭✭✭Dave!

Hi OP,

This forum can't give medical advice regarding cirrhosis or other conditions related to alcohol/beer.

I think general health and fitness discussion about non-alcoholic beer is okay, so please keep it on that subject, and talk to your GP about any medical questions.

Thanks

Dave

Advertisement