Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Surface RT to Windows 10

• 16-06-2016 11:30am
    Moderators, Category Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 18,493 CMod ✭✭✭✭

Has anyone updated a Surface RT to Windows 10? If so, how did it go? A family friend has a 32GB one.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,792 ✭✭✭ablelocks

I have an RT as well, just in the process of updating it with standard updates, but it can't be upgraded to win10 as far as I know?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,393 ✭✭✭Fingleberries

ablelocks wrote: »
    I have an RT as well, just in the process of updating it with standard updates, but it can't be upgraded to 2in10 as far as I know?

Correct. It can't go to windows 10, they have some updates to get a windows 10 like functionality (start menu and that's about it)

Advertisement