Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Lightweight CRM software for small business

Options
  • 16-06-2016 11:44am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 22,648 ✭✭✭✭

Didn't know where else to ask this.

Anyone using a small lightweight CRM for managing contacts, meeting and associated information, that they really like. Most of the ones I've been looking at are too complex or need too much hand holding for a small organisation.

I'm really looking for something to share contacts, emails, meetings and project info between about 20-30 people. I'm interested in any sales functionality.

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 19,240 Mod ✭✭✭✭L.Jenkins

Here's a few you could choose from.

http://blog.capterra.com/free-and-open-source-crm/

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,648 ✭✭✭✭beauf

Thanks I tested a few of them but there's a couple of new ones there.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 19,240 Mod ✭✭✭✭L.Jenkins

Hopefully one of them suits your needs.

• Registered Users Posts: 832 ✭✭✭cacs

beauf wrote: »
    Didn't know where else to ask this.

Anyone using a small lightweight CRM for managing contacts, meeting and associated information, that they really like. Most of the ones I've been looking at are too complex or need too much hand holding for a small organisation.

I'm really looking for something to share contacts, emails, meetings and project info between about 20-30 people. I'm interested in any sales functionality.

I use one called vtiger it is excellent it cost around $19/month.
    I have using it for about six years

Advertisement