Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Expenses App

Options
  • 16-06-2016 4:09pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,330 ✭✭✭

Mods please move it in the wrong area. :-)

Hey
    Just wondering if someone could point me in the right direction. Im looking for an expenses app that will say, take a pic of a receipt, tag it into a folder and then you get some sort of a report which you can upload to your computer.
    Example, i'm on a business trip, I take a pic of 10 taxi receipts, 3 hotel bills and 7 dinner bills, all pix are included, the totals of each sub... taxi / accom / food and then all this info is somehow transferable to our accounts department in some way? iso and android if possible. Would be willing to pay for a service if needs be. sorry if the lingo is not correct, i work in finance

Thanks for any help
    cheers
    Gaz

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,330 ✭✭✭gaz wac

Bump
    Wrong forum? any help appreciated
    cheers
    wac

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 17,642 Mod ✭✭✭✭Graham

gaz wac wrote: »
    Bump
    Wrong forum? any help appreciated
    cheers
    wac

Wrong forum gaz. This is the "Software and Web Development > Mobile Application" forum.

Perfect spot to post if you're planning on developing your own app.

As I'm here anyway, take a look at Expensify. Looks like it does what you need.

thanks a mill for the reply
    will look that app up
    cheers

• Registered Users Posts: 22 CareerSearcher

Hi,

Have a look at FileExpenses(dot)ie ... Irish company has what you are looking for and more. Nifty little app for your phone/tablet and it works in any currency.

Hope that helps.

cool, cheers for that...will add it to the list

thanks

• Advertisement
Advertisement