Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

can someone explain how to port forword on an eir huawei f2000 router

Options
  • 16-06-2016 5:44pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

hi can someone explain how to setup port forwording on a eir f2000 router for remote viewing on cctv system please

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,797 ✭✭✭Eir: Pamela

andyb1616 wrote: »
    hi can someone explain how to setup port forwording on a eir f2000 router for remote viewing on cctv system please
    [font=Verdana, sans-serif]Hi  [/font]andyb1616,

[font=Verdana, sans-serif]I'm afraid eircom do not support port forwarding and I'm afraid as a result further assistance in arranging this cannot be offered (however other users are welcome to post their advice) :) [/font]
    [font=Verdana, sans-serif] [/font]
    [font=Verdana, sans-serif]Cheers[/font]

[font=Verdana, sans-serif]Pamela [/font]

• Registered Users Posts: 10 mgirod

Is it that eir doesn't *support* port forwarding although it should work as documented in eir F2000 (aka Huawei HG659b), or is it actively (and silently) *disabled*?

I fail to connect to my home Raspberry Pi using my Dynamic DNS address over ssh.
    This is something which used to work for a few years over the ZyXel modem, until an 'upgrade' 2 years ago.

Marc

Advertisement