Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Jess Glynne - 3Arena - 22 November.

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,479 ✭✭✭Curb Your Enthusiasm

Zascar wrote: »
    [url]Http://www.ticketmaster.ie/jess-glynne-tickets/artist/1981564?et_mid=1145992&et_rid=902361884[/url]

My other half really want to go to this, tickets go on sale tomorrow but I'll be on a plane and away for a few days. Are they likely to sell out would anyone know or will they be around for a week or more?

She sold out same-day I think at the last gig (albeit in a much smaller venue, Olympia) so definitely get them bought ASAP I'd say.

I got my tickets in the pre-sale this time around, she is supposed to be great live :)

• Registered Users Posts: 203 ✭✭wilford

If your flush there are some already onsale for this on seatwave,I'll be online trying at 9 in the morning and you could be sure it will sell out.

wilford wrote: »
    If your flush there are some already onsale for this on seatwave,I'll be online trying at 9 in the morning and you could be sure it will sell out.

Yeah, cheapest being €105, over double the price :eek::eek:

Wouldn't encourage those touts at all, just be up early tomorrow for purchasing on Ticketmaster. It's €45.50 each all in. You should get them no bother but don't leave it too late.

• Registered Users Posts: 540 ✭✭✭GreatDefector

Zascar wrote: »
    [url]Http://www.ticketmaster.ie/jess-glynne-tickets/artist/1981564?et_mid=1145992&et_rid=902361884[/url]

My other half really want to go to this, tickets go on sale tomorrow but I'll be on a plane and away for a few days. Are they likely to sell out would anyone know or will they be around for a week or more?

I literally just checked and got a ticket right now. presale still available at http://www.jessglynne.co.uk/uktour/

Grab em v quick

Seating or standing, which is better? :P

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 4,552 ✭✭✭bigpink

Slow burner i say with it being holiday anD festival season

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,813 ✭✭✭Noveight

Bumping an old thread I know, but there doesn't seem to be a more recent one.

Who's supporting? Gave a quick search and couldn't find anything.

• Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 12,778 Mod ✭✭✭✭Zascar

Does anyone know what time the show will kick off at? I don't want to go in and be sitting around for 2 hours. Who's supporting?

• Registered Users Posts: 405 ✭✭sabrewulf

The second google result for jess glynne support dublin:

Approximate stage times as follows: doors open 7pm, DJ set from Jay Prince from 7pm, support act Sinead White due on 8.15pm, with Jess Glynne due to take the stage around 9.15pm. We expect the show to be over around 10.30pm/11pm. Please note, times subject to change as always and should be used as a guideline only.

• Registered Users Posts: 248 ✭✭DC10555

sabrewulf wrote: »
    The second google result for jess glynne support dublin:

Approximate stage times as follows: doors open 7pm, DJ set from Jay Prince from 7pm, support act Sinead White due on 8.15pm, with Jess Glynne due to take the stage around 9.15pm. We expect the show to be over around 10.30pm/11pm. Please note, times subject to change as always and should be used as a guideline only.

Ugh, that information is from the Olympia gig in March 2016... The support last night was from RAYE and Wretch32.

Jess Glynne put on an amazing performance as always I'd highly recommend people go see her, I have to say I was well impressed with the warm ups too. I had listened to RAYE before the gig and wasn't that into her but her live performance is spot on!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 405 ✭✭sabrewulf

oops, sorry, didn't notice this was from the Olympia.
    So she played Olympia, Marley Park and the point this year. Wow, didn't know she was that popular here.

• Registered Users Posts: 248 ✭✭DC10555

sabrewulf wrote: »
    oops, sorry, didn't notice this was from the Olympia.
    So she played Olympia, Marley Park and the point this year. Wow, didn't know she was that popular here.

She's huge, I think a lot of people know her songs just don't know her name.. lol

• Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 12,778 Mod ✭✭✭✭Zascar

Yeah most people I told that I was going to her gig replied "Who??" - but she's on the radio all the time most people would know at least one of her songs.

Gig was good but not brilliant. We were standing but I would have much preferred to be seating. She's got a fantastic voice, even live. Was not so into the band she was with. I felt like a total aulfella with so many teenyboppers around. I lot of total howahyaw's too

Advertisement