Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Salary Cert

Options
  • 16-06-2016 7:34pm
    Registered Users Posts: 341 ✭✭

Hi All,

My partner and I have recently been approved for a mortgage. Next thing to do is complete the salary certificate, as she is a secondary teacher has anyone any experience is it the school principal/secretary fill this out or does it have to be sent to the department of education?

Many thanks,
    John

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,624 ✭✭✭TheBody

lfc200 wrote: »
    Hi All,

My partner and I have recently been approved for a mortgage. Next thing to do is complete the salary certificate, as she is a secondary teacher has anyone any experience is it the school principal/secretary fill this out or does it have to be sent to the department of education?

Many thanks,
    John

My wife works for Cavan/Monaghan ETB and it was the payroll dept in the head office that filled hers up.

Don't know about the other types of school.

• Registered Users Posts: 103 ✭✭Onthefence

Dept of Ed primary teachers have to request from payroll in Athlone (according to my friend who has himself done this). Perhaps secondary the same?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,729 ✭✭✭Millem

Post primary payroll fill out salary cert. they actually use their own one which bank accepts :)

Advertisement