Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Change 365 Monthly Saver amount

Options
  • 16-06-2016 10:51pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,454 ✭✭✭

Hi

How can I increase the amount of money that goes into this account each month?
    It is set up as a direct debit.

There doesn't seem to be any way to easily adjust this using 365 online.

Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 147 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Helen

rodge123 wrote: »
    Hi

Thanks
    Hi rodge123,

Thanks for contacting us here on Boards.

In order to increase the amount of your direct debit to your 365 Monthly Savers Account you can send this request through the Online Service Desk when logged into Banking 365.

Please note that if you want to change the direct debit for the next scheduled payment you must give at least 10days notice.

Have a good day and if we can help with anything else please let us know.

Helen

• Registered Users Posts: 1,454 ✭✭✭rodge123

Hi

Thanks
    Hi rodge123,

In order to increase the amount of your direct debit to your 365 Monthly Savers Account you can send this request through the Online Service Desk when logged into Banking 365.

Please note that if you want to change the direct debit for the next scheduled payment you must give at least 10days notice.

Helen
    Hi Helen

There is no obvious way to do this through the Online Service Desk.
    If I select 'Sepa direct debit services', I am presented with the attached screen.
    What option do I select?

Thanks

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,640 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Sarah

Hi

Thanks
    Hi rodge123,

Helen
    Hi Helen

There is no obvious way to do this through the Online Service Desk.
    If I select 'Sepa direct debit services', I am presented with the attached screen.
    What option do I select?

Thanks
    Hi rodge123,

Thanks for your reply. 

You can request this increase in direct debit by sending your query through the "Ask a Question" option on the Online Service Desk. Please send the query from your 365 Monthlysaver account and also include the amount you wish to increase it to. A representative will reply to your request to let you know it has been actioned. 

Please let us know if we can help you with anything else.

Thanks,
    Sarah

Advertisement