Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cashing cheques

Options
  • 17-06-2016 2:08am
    Registered Users Posts: 1

Anybody here know if bank of Ireland, AIB, or a credit union will cash a cheque over 75k? I don't like using banks because my account was hacked last year so i got a safe instead! Any help will be appreciated
    Thank you!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 147 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Helen

Iano22 wrote: »
    Anybody here know if bank of Ireland, AIB, or a credit union will cash a cheque over 75k? I don't like using banks because my account was hacked last year so i got a safe instead! Any help will be appreciated
    Thank you!
    Hi Iano22,

Thanks for getting in touch with us on Boards.

If this is a Bank of Ireland cheque and it’s not crossed or account payee only you will need to contact the branch the cheque is drawn on to discuss how much notice is needed to withdraw this amount.

Location of all our branches can be found here.

If there is anything else we can help you with please let us know.

Have a good weekend.

Helen

Advertisement