Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Mortgage question

Options
  • 17-06-2016 9:41am
    Registered Users Posts: 233 ✭✭

Does BOI give mortgages for an unfinished property?

Site is in an estate of 70 houses. 68 houses are complete and lived in. 2 sites remain, both have foundations in and one of them has ground floor blockwork done.
    Sites are owned by the builder who developed the estate and there is nothing owed on them.

One bank has turned us down for this - (note the same bank has mortgage approved us to buy a house, but it won't finance an unfinished property).

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 315 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Sharon

Hi Mary28,

Thanks for getting in touch. 

It would be best to speak with a Mortgage Advisor who will be happy to discuss your options further. 

If you would like to send us a private message with your full name and contact number, we'll be happy to arrange a call back from our Mortgage Team.

To send a private message, please click on the link in my signature below. 

Thanks,

Sharon

• Registered Users Posts: 233 ✭✭Mary28

I don't see a link in your signature Sharon - or a signature actually! I'm not able to PM, says you have chosen not to allow pms.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 315 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Sharon

Hi Mary28,

To view signatures you will need to go to your Boards.ie account settings - select 'Edit Options' and then tick 'show signatures' under Thread Display Options.

We will send you a private message now if you would like to reply to us with your details. 

Thanks,

Sharon

Advertisement