Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Property inspection

Options
  • 17-06-2016 10:12am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,422 ✭✭✭

hi,
    quick question, landlord's agent is coming to inspect the property, which is perfectly fine.However, they want to take pictures and I'm not so comfortable with that? what are my rights/obligations in regards to that?

Comments

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 39,407 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gumbo

hi,
    quick question, landlord's agent is coming to inspect the property, which is perfectly fine.However, they want to take pictures and I'm not so comfortable with that? what are my rights/obligations in regards to that?

They are allowed take pictures to keep a record of its current condition. They would have pictures from before you moved in so its no different.

Just make sure you have no personal items you don't want pictured laying about.

Advertisement