Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Branches with public counters in Dublin City Southside

Options
  • 17-06-2016 10:16am
    Registered Users Posts: 2,739 ✭✭✭

Hi, as far as know so far, the only bank branches with public counters are College Green and Baggot Street Lower? and Rathmines too. Any others in the southside City centre?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 147 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Helen

donaghs wrote: »
    Hi, as far as know so far, the only bank branches with public counters are College Green and Baggot Street Lower? and Rathmines too. Any others in the southside City centre?
    Hi donaghs,

Thank you for contacting us here on Boards.

In order to see the services provided by the nearest Bank of Ireland branch to you, you may find this link helpful.

https://personalbanking.bankofireland.com/help-centre/branch-locator/

If there is anything else we can help you with please don’t hesitate in contacting us again. If you’d like to send us a tweet we’re available 24/7 on @talktoboi

Have a good weekend.

Thanks

Helen

• Registered Users Posts: 2,739 ✭✭✭donaghs

donaghs wrote: »
    Hi donaghs,

Thank you for contacting us here on Boards.

In order to see the services provided by the nearest Bank of Ireland branch to you, you may find this link helpful.

https://personalbanking.bankofireland.com/help-centre/branch-locator/

If there is anything else we can help you with please don’t hesitate in contacting us again. If you’d like to send us a tweet we’re available 24/7 on @talktoboi

Have a good weekend.

Thanks

Helen

I think you're missing the point. I know there are still plenty of bank branches around, and I often walk by them. The problem is that most of the Bank of Ireland ones don't have public counters anymore. So if I need to lodge money to an account as a one-off transaction, or talk to someone about getting stuff done, etc, its pointless going to branch without a counter.

Some of the staff in the branches themselves are not sure which branches still have this service, I'm aware of Baggot st having it as It was the 3rd bank I was sent to during one particular lunchtime errand.

Can you please have another try?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 315 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Sharon

Hi donaghs,

Thanks for your reply,

We have cash services listed for each branch on our locator in the link provided above. This will state if there is cashier desk services in the branch and the times this service is available. 

While a number of our branches do not have customer service desks, please be assured that Advisors are on hand to assist customers.

Thanks,

Sharon

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,311 ✭✭✭BreadnBuddha

Hi donaghs,

Thanks for your reply,

We have cash services listed for each branch on our locator in the link provided above. This will state if there is cashier desk services in the branch and the times this service is available. 

While a number of our branches do not have customer service desks, please be assured that Advisors are on hand to assist customers.

Thanks,

Sharon

What's so difficult about the OP's simple question that you can't just give a simple answer?

Which branches in South Dublin City have a public cashier counter?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 315 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Sharon

Hi BreadnBuddha,

Thanks for your post.

The majority of our Dublin branches have cashier services available.

Our cashier-less branches in Dublin are as follows:
    • Camden St
    • James St
    • IFSC
    • Grand Canal Square
    • St Stephens Green (Business cashier service is still available in this branch)
    [*]

Thanks,

Sharon

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,707 ✭✭✭✭Ally Dick

Customer service desks were all closed off, and the staff forced into manning phones instead in Percy Place

Advertisement