Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

opening account online....

Options
  • 17-06-2016 3:04pm
    Registered Users Posts: 482 ✭✭

hi

i sent in my info last week online to open bank account, problem with ID so sent in corrected info on monday but havent heard back from you since, can you please help me, i am in need of a new account ASAP !

Thanks.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 315 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Sharon

Hi oneillMan999,

Thanks for getting in touch with us here on Boards.ie

We're sorry to hear you have not yet been contacted regarding your Current account application. If you contact our Account Opening Team on 1890 354 454 / 00353 1 4044034 a representative will be happy to check the status of your account.

Reps are available 9am - 6pm Monday to Friday and 10am - 2pm Saturday. 

Thanks,

Sharon

• Registered Users Posts: 482 ✭✭oneillMan999

Hi oneillMan999,

We're sorry to hear you have not yet been contacted regarding your Current account application. If you contact our Account Opening Team on 1890 354 454 / 00353 1 4044034 a representative will be happy to check the status of your account.

Thanks,

Sharon
    hi

yes i tried calling but was on hold for over 20 mins and dont have the phone credit to waste on a long call for a simple request, thats why i am asking you here for, can you help[ me via pm ?

• Registered Users Posts: 482 ✭✭oneillMan999

Hi oneillMan999,

Thanks,

Sharon
    hi

yes i tried calling but was on hold for over 20 mins and dont have the phone credit to waste on a long call for a simple request, thats why i am asking you here for, can you help[ me via pm ?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 315 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Sharon

Hi oneillMan99,

We're sorry to hear of the hold time you experienced. 

If you would like to send us a private message with your full name, contact number and the name of the branch you picked to open your account through, we'll be happy to arrange a call back from our Account Opening Team.

To send a private message, please click on the link in my signature below.

Thanks,

Sharon

Advertisement