Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Euro 2016 Group D, Spain v Turkey, 8PM TV3 & ITV

2»

Comments

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 15,694 Mod ✭✭✭✭dfx-

J Mysterio wrote: »
    I cant quite make it out but are the Spanish booing the entire time when Turkey get the ball? Thats not very nice. Jasus.

the Turkish lads are booing Arda Turan anytime he touches the ball..

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,035 ✭✭✭✭J Mysterio

dfx- wrote: »
    the Turkish lads are booing Arda Turan anytime he touches the ball..

Wha?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,672 ✭✭✭elefant

J Mysterio wrote: »
    Wha?

He turned back instead of attacking on a counter, they booed and he gave a sarcastic thumbs up for their support.

Seems the Spanish fans, noticing the Turkish booing, started chanting his name in support soon afterwards.

Strange situation.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,050 ✭✭✭✭The Talking Bread

Turkish fans seem to be really venomous towards Turan. Just looking at twitter feed and translating and the amount of abuse he is getting from his own fans is crazy. I'm talking thousands of tweets!!!

Well this is easily the worst Turkish side i've ever seen. They used to have some great players: Hakan Suker, Nihat, Hasan Sas, Emre, Tugay, Basturk, the Altintopps, Hakan Unsal, Mehmet Devala, Rustu.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,337 ✭✭✭✭monkey9

Is AIG gone? I thought he'd be all over this match. Haven't seen him post at all through the Euros.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,735 ✭✭✭Vincent Vega

Flare thing in the crowd there. Spain disqualified too please.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,066 ✭✭✭Washington Irving

monkey9 wrote: »
    Is AIG gone? I thought he'd be all over this match. Haven't seen him post at all through the Euros.

Never heard of him

That team will be nailed to the cross, and deservedly.

• Advertisement

Just seen Barton is on TV3. Wtf!

RoboKlopp wrote: »
    Just seen Barton is on TV3. Wtf!

Good analysis from him too

Advertisement