Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ulster bank loan

• 17-06-2016 7:20pm
    Registered Users Posts: 384 ✭✭

Hi.. Ive applied for a loan over 3 weeks ago and still havent heard back yet.. Rang them 3 times and numerous emails and tweets and all im getting is they have a big backlog of applications to get through.. Anyone else have or ever have any crap like that from ulsterbank before??

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 16 jamesmcilroy

torres9kop wrote: »
    Hi.. Ive applied for a loan over 3 weeks ago and still havent heard back yet.. Rang them 3 times and numerous emails and tweets and all im getting is they have a big backlog of applications to get through.. Anyone else have or ever have any crap like that from ulsterbank before??

Has there been any change since your post, would be roughly 5 weeks since application now, did you receive credit agreement and direct debit mandate and then not hear for 3 weeks or nothing at all??? I applied roughly 2 weeks ago and received my credit agreement and mandate form an sent back but heard nothing since. Playing the waiting game.

Last time I applied for a loan in ulster bank was some years ago. It took 3 days from going into the branch to the money being in my account.
    Did you apply online or go into your branch?

• Registered Users Posts: 16 jamesmcilroy

Last time I applied for a loan in ulster bank was some years ago. It took 3 days from going into the branch to the money being in my account.
    Did you apply online or go into your branch?

For my own I'm not in any great hurry so applied online, was sent out my "pack" which came roughly 6/7 days after application as they stated, as I'm a mortgage holder and bank with them they didn't require any further information only to sign the mandate and credit agreement and send it back, it's really only been 3/4 working days since it was posted back so I'd be expecting to hear from them by end of this week.

• Registered Users Posts: 384 ✭✭torres9kop

Yes money went into account after 4 weeks since applying online.. Rang them a few times and was told backlog of applications was very high.. A work colleague applied with Aib for similar loan online and got his in 3 days.. Thanks for the replies guys

Advertisement