Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

2016-17 UEFA Champions League

1115116117118119121»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,584 ✭✭✭Rekop dog

Quazzie wrote: »
    :D:D:D:D Oh dear!!

Don't think many here venture outside the premier league much ha. I mean even if he did still play for them it's a little pathetic.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 34,424 ✭✭✭✭The_Kew_Tour

Ah feck :D

Quazzie wrote: »
    :D:D:D:D Oh dear!!

Can I take that back :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,371 ✭✭✭✭Liam O

Rekop dog wrote: »
    Don't think many here venture outside the premier league much ha. I mean even if he did still play for them it's a little pathetic.

Be harsh of Juve not to give someone who played in every group game a medal no?

Is liking a player pathetic now?

That's what I thought too. Thought he would get a medal as he played in Group games(If they win it)

Going by Quazzie post im wrong so I stand corrected if I am wrong.

Then it will be just Buffon:P

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 4,719 ✭✭✭dundalkfc10

Liam O wrote: »
    Be harsh of Juve not to give someone who played in every group game a medal no?

Is liking a player pathetic now?

Is this a joke? He does not play for Juve anymore! Sure why don't they give Pogba a medal, He did afterall help them get into the CL in the first place. Hell not why not give everyone a medal who played with them who left since last season.

If Man Utd win the Europa League, surely Morgan Schneiderlin will get one!

That's what I thought too. Thought he would get a medal as he played in Group games(If they win it)

Going by Quazzie post im wrong so I stand corrected if I am wrong.

Then it will be just Buffon:P

haha you clearly thought he still played for them:pac:

Surely your motivation for the final isn't that a player who once played for Mancherter United and once played for Juventus, but now Marseille, gets a medal because he played in the group stages.

Is this a joke? He does not play for Juve anymore! Sure why don't they give Pogba a medal, He did afterall help them get into the CL in the first place. Hell not why not give everyone a medal who played with them who left since last season.

Well Jonathan Greening got a CL medal...

It was just a question

Rekop dog wrote: »
    haha you clearly thought he still played for them:pac:

He did:cool:

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,814 ✭✭✭irishman86

~Rebel~ wrote: »
    Have a feeling the English teams are gonna make a bigger splash in Europe next season than they have in years.

There is a good chance they will have 5 in the CL
    Plus if United win the EL, I feel they have done ok this year imo

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,814 ✭✭✭irishman86

How is any of those the same as Evra besides Schneiderlin

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,966 ✭✭✭Liamalone

On the Isco debate, Zidane thinks Bale is the man.

http://m.bbc.co.uk/sport/wales/39882453

"He's recovering and there's time for him to be ready for the final," Zidane told the Real Madrid website.

"I hope he's ready before and I hope he can be with us more than anything. We're a better team when he plays."

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 4,719 ✭✭✭dundalkfc10

Well Jonathan Greening got a CL medal...

It was just a question

Jonathan Greening was a Man Utd player at the time!

Evra obvs does not get a medal!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 34,050 ✭✭✭✭NIMAN

Liamalone wrote: »
    On the Isco debate, Zidane thinks Bale is the man.

http://m.bbc.co.uk/sport/wales/39882453

"He's recovering and there's time for him to be ready for the final," Zidane told the Real Madrid website.

"I hope he's ready before and I hope he can be with us more than anything. We're a better team when he plays."

Perez wrote the press release and Zidane just read it out.;)

• Registered Users Posts: 451 ✭✭The Red Lad

If Conte stays Chelsea will do well next season pending hazard stays too looking forward too seeing Lukaku in cl next year he's straight back to Chelsea can see City doing well too however I don't feel the same about Spurs and Arsenal/Liverpool or United if the win the Europa.

• Registered Users Posts: 723 ✭✭✭PhilipsR

If Conte stays Chelsea will do well next season pending hazard stays too looking forward too seeing Lukaku in cl next year he's straight back to Chelsea can see City doing well too however I don't feel the same about Spurs and Arsenal/Liverpool or United if the win the Europa.

That Chelsea team wouldn't have come near the top CL clubs. They need a lot of work.

• Registered Users Posts: 451 ✭✭The Red Lad

PhilipsR wrote: »
    That Chelsea team wouldn't have come near the top CL clubs. They need a lot of work.

The Chelsea team that won the CL with Di Matteo were by no means the best squad then either amazing where a manager who knows his tactics and has his players well drilled and wanting to play for him how far they can go.

• Registered Users Posts: 723 ✭✭✭PhilipsR

The Chelsea team that won the CL with Di Matteo were by no means the best squad then either amazing where John Terry/Frank Lampard who knows his tactics and has his players well drilled and wanting to play for him how far they can go.

Fixed that for you :p

Bump. Very excited about this tonight.

Always an emotive game for Juve fans as it stirs up memories of friends and family and fellow Juventi they lost in the Heysel atrocity.

Would like to see a team finally defend one of these trophies but very difficult to separate these two.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 22,287 ✭✭✭✭citytillidie

Your champions are Real Madrid,

Back again in 2 weeks when the draw will be held for the 2017-18 Champions League, were Celtic and Dundalk both start in the 2nd round. Liverpool have a play off game to make it 5 teams from England in the group stage

• Advertisement
Advertisement