Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back a page or two to re-sync the thread and this will then show latest posts. Thanks, Mike.

IBT Hours And Price Question

• 17-06-2016 9:27pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,925 ✭✭✭

Learner permit should be here by monday , going for the A by direct access (im nearly 26) is it 16 or 18 hours IBT as im abit confused ?
    Also anyone know of rough prices im sure theyre all different but just want an idea before i ring up instructors :)

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 65 ✭✭schaffer

pudzey101 wrote: »
    Learner permit should be here by monday , going for the A by direct access (im nearly 26) is it 16 or 18 hours IBT as im abit confused ?
    Also anyone know of rough prices im sure theyre all different but just want an idea before i ring up instructors :)

Times can vary depending on your previous experience on the road.
    Mine was less theory as I'd been driving a car for years and lots more on the bike experience. It will really depend on how quickly you get the hang of things.
    Prices vary from 400 to 600 for single tuition and some offer discounts for 2 people or more at the same time. Shop around as the price does vary.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,925 ✭✭✭pudzey101

schaffer wrote: »
    Times can vary depending on your previous experience on the road.
    Mine was less theory as I'd been driving a car for years and lots more on the bike experience. It will really depend on how quickly you get the hang of things.
    Prices vary from 400 to 600 for single tuition and some offer discounts for 2 people or more at the same time. Shop around as the price does vary.

Thanks for the reply schaffer . iv been driving full b license now for 9 years never knew that would come into it . Will do had a look on the RSA site only 3 IBT intructors in my county :pac::pac:

Advertisement