Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Access 2013 regularly "loses" a query definition

• 17-06-2016 10:27pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,145 ✭✭✭

I am developing an application which ultimately will be used to query a SQL Server DB (no writes/updates). In the meantime I am running it against a very modest quantity of test data within the database. Access is regularly dropping one of my queries, just leaving me with "SELECT ;" While I can restore this from a backup, I'd love to be able to prevent it for the production version. The code is MS Access style syntax and uses a number of iif statements. I'd consider changing this to a pass-through query in production if it fixed the problem - any suggestions? Cant find anything through Google..

Advertisement