Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Spider-Man - PS4

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 29,842 ✭✭✭✭Zero-Cool

Carroller wrote: »
    Graphics are amazing in this. Very fun web swinging

Savage!

• Registered Users Posts: 870 ✭✭✭pedatron

Carroller wrote: »
    Graphics are amazing in this. Very fun web swinging

The Iron Spider suit is absolutely class! Played about an hour too last night. Really really fun to play and I can see myself getting caught up in getting all the collectables. Work needs to be over already!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,437 ✭✭✭biggebruv

Thepoet85 wrote: »
    Just ordered a physical copy. Have such a back log could be a while before I play it.

To me that's crazy to go out and buy it at full price when your not gonna play it right away cause when you do eventually get to or decide to play it it would be half the price

I was able to get the digital deluxe for €43 via the Indonesia PSN store. It actually unlocks at 5pm today. I've no idea if I get the Pre-order stuff but not really worried as they can still be unlocked in game. I'm just hoping the Season Pass is not locked to that account though.

Could you please post how you got the funds for Indonesia psn store I wouldn't mind getting it for 43euro haha

• Registered Users Posts: 1,793 ✭✭✭coolisin

I really hope this wont disappoint!
    First game in a long time I pre-ordered, picking it up at lunch then home.
    Any indication of the size of in the first patch I will need to download! I figure I will have time for food/walk the dog before i sit into playing it for a few hours!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,004 ✭✭✭EoinMcLovin

biggebruv wrote: »
    Could you please post how you got the funds for Indonesia psn store I wouldn't mind getting it for 43euro haha
    I created a virtual card on my Revolut and added that as a payment method. This way you pay the exact amount and don't need psn credit

• Registered Users Posts: 2,751 ✭✭✭Thepoet85

biggebruv wrote:
    To me that's crazy to go out and buy it at full price when your not gonna play it right away cause when you do eventually get to or decide to play it it would be half the price

You're probably right but I don't mind tbh. Could easily start the game this weekend but I'm playing GOW so doubt it .

• Registered Users Posts: 12,023 ✭✭✭✭Exclamation Marc

• Registered Users Posts: 12,023 ✭✭✭✭Exclamation Marc

• Advertisement

I created a virtual card on my Revolut and added that as a payment method. This way you pay the exact amount and don't need psn credit

Revolut I never heard of this is it safe yes?
    Can I use my paypal account to link upto it?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,324 ✭✭✭chrislad

Revolut I never heard of this is it safe yes?
    Can I use my paypal account to link upto it?

Revolut is amazing. Been using it for years - actually talking about it with colleagues this morning as I work on the payments industry, and I've actually used close to 20k in about 3 years on it!

It currently doesn't support PayPal as a top up mechanism, you have to use your Visa/Mastercard from your bank

chrislad wrote: »
    Revolut is amazing. Been using it for years - actually talking about it with colleagues this morning as I work on the payments industry, and I've actually used close to 20k in about 3 years on it!

It currently doesn't support PayPal as a top up mechanism, you have to use your Visa/Mastercard from your bank

Completely agree on Revolut. Have been using as my everyday method of payment since May and been with Revolut for 2 years and have had no regrets. It's also great for traveling as you can use it in most countries

Completely agree on Revolut. Have been using as my everyday method of payment since May and been with Revolut for 2 years and have had no regrets. It's also great for traveling as you can use it in most countries

Yup, just spent two weeks in Canada in August, and back next week, and I didn't see one Canadian coin or note!

Ok so guys I create a resolute account and link my bank card? Yes?

Then create an indoniesan ps account and use my resolute account to pay is it that simple?

If so cool must try when I get home

• Registered Users Posts: 1,229 ✭✭✭Gyan84

Anybody pre order from gamestop ? I did but can't seem to find the code for the pre order bonus on the receipt.

Ok so guys I create a resolute account and link my bank card? Yes?

Then create an indoniesan ps account and use my resolute account to pay is it that simple?

If so cool must try when I get home
    It's called Revolut and it's an app for the phone. Everything is managed from the app. Set up the revolut account with your current address and top up with your bank card. Create an Indonesian account and have billing address as a place in Indonesia. Once Revolut account is setup, create a virtual card which will be separate card to physical card but the same account. add card as payment method on PSN account and set Billing address as place in Indonesia

• Registered Users Posts: 856 ✭✭✭Battleflag

Was playing this game for a few hours when I got home yesterday. Absolutely loving it. I don't think running up buildings will ever get old. Web swinging feels very natural too

• Registered Users Posts: 1,563 ✭✭✭Wing126

After a morning running around, dropping the GF to work, going back in because she forgot her shirt and trying to get the game sorted and get home and play... I've still to wait another half hour for the game to install :(

Wing126 wrote: »
    After a morning running around, dropping the GF to work, going back in because she forgot her shirt and trying to get the game sorted and get home and play... I've still to wait another half hour for the game to install :(

I'll be going to pick up my PS4 Pro Spidey Edition after work, so I'll have about 3 hours of prep before I can get anything done. :(

• Advertisement

chrislad wrote: »
    I'll be going to pick up my PS4 Pro Spidey Edition after work, so I'll have about 3 hours of prep before I can get anything done. :(

I have my Pro edition aswell, and TBH your better off using the extended storage rather than the backup function. Much qucker!!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,518 ✭✭✭matrim

Picked up mine from Smyths at lunch.

kFqpL25.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,506 ✭✭✭Doctor Nick

matrim wrote: »
    Picked up mine from Smyths at lunch.

kFqpL25.jpg

Why so long? I've never had to wait that long for a simple install of similar size games. Presume that's not even including the update? I've to collect this later. I'll be very p'd off if I get that.

Why so long? I've never had to wait that long for a simple install of similar size games. Presume that's not even including the update? I've to collect this later. I'll be very p'd off if I get that.

It's definitely not including the update.

I've no idea why it's taking so long, I can't remember it taking this long for any other game. What's worse is it doesn't even continue in rest mode :/

• Registered Users Posts: 28,097 ✭✭✭✭TitianGerm

It's definitely not including the update.

I've no idea why it's taking so long, I can't remember it taking this long for any other game. What's worse is it doesn't even continue in rest mode :/

Is it pulling down a patch in the background?

TitianGerm wrote: »
    Is it pulling down a patch in the background?

The patch is downloading separately. This is the PS4 installing the game off the disc and it's still taking 20 odd minutes.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,748 ✭✭✭✭Osmosis Jones

The suit system is way better than I expected, I thought the powers would be tied to their suits but I love that you can equip any power to any of them, and I didn't know anything abou the 3 mod slots.

• Registered Users Posts: 28,097 ✭✭✭✭TitianGerm

The patch is downloading separately. This is the PS4 installing the game off the disc and it's still taking 20 odd minutes.

Try pausing the patch download and it'll probably install quicker.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,518 ✭✭✭matrim

It's just finished now. That was after just starting so it was probably still estimating the download speed for my broadband.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 213 ✭✭Davy05

Gyan84 wrote: »
    Anybody pre order from gamestop ? I did but can't seem to find the code for the pre order bonus on the receipt.

I'm having the same issue. Anyone help?

Advertisement