Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Economics, Politics and Law DCU -EPL

Options
  • 17-06-2016 11:37pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

So im doing my leaving atm and i was wondering whether i should pick this course but im not sure what type of career options come from it , is there any graduated students who can tell me what kind of jobs come available from doing this course. I know what the website says aswell but i havnt seen any graduates actually saying yes ive got jobs in those sectors

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 466 ✭✭vg88

Just did it after 4 years, great course. It's not an easy course (as some think) and has a lot of maths in first and second year.

I just applied for a diploma in finance while other friends of mine have got good jobs and masters in finance, economics, law and other parts. I'll answer any questions if need so :)
    I know friends who are getting jobs in civil service, as politicians, in legal roles or any financial/economical sense

Advertisement