Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Name change.

Options
  • 18-06-2016 10:35am
    Registered Users Posts: 17,454 ✭✭✭✭

Can I request a name change to...

Bageaux Cannes

Thank you.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 20,830 ✭✭✭✭Taltos

You need to request that in the same forum as last time - subscribers, not through the help desk.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,454 ✭✭✭✭MEGA BRO WOLF 5000

Taltos wrote: »
    You need to request that in the same forum as last time - subscribers, not through the help desk.

I tried here. Boards utterly broken search function just drove me mental looking for the subscribers forum, turns out I'm not allowed in there. Can boards get their **** together at some point, thanks.

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 9,812 CMod ✭✭✭✭Shield

If you have an active subscription, all we need to do is ask Niamh to add you to the Subscriber's group, and that gives you access to the Subscriber's forum. I'll flag this for her attention and hopefully you'll have access soon enough.

-Shield.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,830 ✭✭✭✭Taltos

Great catch Shield. Let me flag it to HQ, Niamh can have a look to see if there's a pending sub that needs to be applied.

• Boards.ie Employee Posts: 12,597 ✭✭✭✭✭Boards.ie: Niamh
    Boards.ie Community Manager

The Hunky Monster, if you've resubscribed recently can you please PM/email me the email address on your account or your name so I can find the transaction? Thanks.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 25,305 CMod ✭✭✭✭Spear

I can see you in the subs group now, and the request in the subs forum.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement