Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Threads not accessible

Options
  • 18-06-2016 11:12am
    Registered Users Posts: 3,809 ✭✭✭

Hi, folks. I was posting in two threads that were started by the same person about a similar issue. The threads were not consolidated, but one of them has completely disappeared, and the other one shows "Invalid Thread specified. If you followed a valid link, please notify the administrator" when I click on the link. The second thread still comes up in a search; it is just not available when the link is clicked on. Both threads have been removed from my followed threads list. I don't think I have broken or even bent any of the rules in either thread. Can you shed some light on what might have happened?

Edit: I retried the search just now and I no longer see the link to the second search. Could the threads have been removed by the OP?

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 25,305 CMod ✭✭✭✭Spear

I suspect I know the threads you're referring to, and they've been removed by an admin.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,775 ✭✭✭✭The Hill Billy

Those threads were removed by an Admin out of concern for the OP.

tHB

• Registered Users Posts: 3,809 ✭✭✭Speedwell

OK, that makes sense. Thanks very much.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement