Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cheapest car?

Options
  • 18-06-2016 11:14am
    Registered Users Posts: 1

Hi guys, I'm looking to buy a car to commute the 5 miles to work. Its a nice quiet road and I need something that will literally get me from A-B. No interest in driving apart from this. If it gets me there its grand!

With this in mind, whats the cheapest car that I can get that I can also avail of cheap insurance? Trying to get quotes at the moment is difficult as cheaper cars seem to be strolling into the 4 figures with ease.

For record I'm 26yrs old, held license 3 years, 1 year ncb, 1 years named. Do you guys have a list or even just personal experiences of cars that are cheap?

Thanks

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 163 Verified rep Liberty Insurance: Una

Hi guys, I'm looking to buy a car to commute the 5 miles to work. Its a nice quiet road and I need something that will literally get me from A-B. No interest in driving apart from this. If it gets me there its grand!

With this in mind, whats the cheapest car that I can get that I can also avail of cheap insurance? Trying to get quotes at the moment is difficult as cheaper cars seem to be strolling into the 4 figures with ease.

For record I'm 26yrs old, held license 3 years, 1 year ncb, 1 years named. Do you guys have a list or even just personal experiences of cars that are cheap?

Thanks
    Hi dudeitis123,
    Thanks for your query. We take into consideration so many different factors when deciding on a price. We consider the make, model, year, engine size, performance, value etc. We also review your driving experience, our claims experience and the market conditions. We couldn't direct you to one particular vehicle to purchase.
    If you have your eye on a few different cars you could contact us for a quotation by phone on 1890 89 1890 or online on www.libertyinsurance.ie this would give you a better idea of prices.
    Thanks
    Una

Advertisement