Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Prince Be Dead

Options

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,899 ✭✭✭UrbanSprawl

Wouldn't be familar with their/his music apart from this..great tune ..timeless.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,381 ✭✭✭✭Allyall

Wouldn't be familar with their/his music apart from this..great tune ..timeless.

I never owned an album of theirs, so I can't comment on the titles of the songs, but I remember a friend of mine had the album that song appeared on, and the album that followed it.

We were stuck, and sat in Limerick Junction one sunny summers day, and that was the only cassette we had (an album on either side).. I can't think of any better suited music for that day :)

It came out the following one/two summers before britpop and take that/spice girls seemed to rule.
    I've a different memory, but I just associate them with sun and freedom, relaxing etc.. :)
    Weird that I never bought the album myself.

Advertisement