Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Problem redeeming supervalu voucher

Options
  • 18-06-2016 5:34pm
    Registered Users Posts: 68 ✭✭

Hi

Ive just registered with the electric ireland real rewards scheme.

When i get to the page where i enter the voucher number the field where i choose my EI account number is black

Is there something else i need to do?

J

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 346 ✭✭Electric Ireland: Brige N

Hi there,

We're sorry to read that you are having difficulty redeeming a voucher with Electric Ireland Rewards.

This is currently being looked into, and we hope to have this matter resolved as soon as possible.

In the meantime, we would advise clearing any cookies from your device and then accessing the Electric Ireland Rewards site. Should the issue continue, we would advise trying an alternate device and/or browser.

If you are still unable to redeem the voucher, could you please send us a private message with the following information?
    • Your full name
    • Your account number
    • The first line of your address
    • Your contact number or date of birth
    • Confirmation you are the account holder (a sentence stating this is sufficient)
    • The devices and browsers you have used to access your Electric Ireland Rewards account
    We can then look into this matter further.

Thanks,
    Brige

________

• Registered Users Posts: 1,359 ✭✭✭leck

I'm having the same problem. Dropdown for EI account number not working. Have tried both Firefox and Chrome, same problem with both.

• Registered Users Posts: 68 ✭✭Nightshad3

Mines been sorted now, hope you get it fixed too

• Closed Accounts Posts: 346 ✭✭Electric Ireland: Brige N

Hi leck,

We're sorry to read that you are having difficulty with your Electric Ireland Rewards account.

Our team have been working to resolve this for our customers.

Could you confirm when you last tried to select your account number from the dropdown?

If you have not already done so, could you clear the history and any cookies from your device and then try accessing the Electric Ireland Rewards site? If the issue still persists, could you send us a private message with the following details?
    • Your full name
    • Your account number
    • Confirmation you are the account holder (a sentence stating this is sufficient)
    • A list of the devices tried in order to access the Rewards site
    We can then look into this matter further for you.

Thanks,
    Brige

________

Hi leck,

We're sorry to read that you are having difficulty with your Electric Ireland Rewards account.

Our team have been working to resolve this for our customers.

Could you confirm when you last tried to select your account number from the dropdown?

If you have not already done so, could you clear the history and any cookies from your device and then try accessing the Electric Ireland Rewards site? If the issue still persists, could you send us a private message with the following details?
    • Your full name
    • Your account number
    • A list of the devices tried in order to access the Rewards site
    [*]
    We can then look into this matter further for you.

Thanks,
    Brige

________
    Hi Brige:

Problem still remains after deleting cookies. Tried again just now using Firefox. Can access the site, the problem is the dropdown for choosing Electric Ireland account number. I just sent you a PM. Thank you.

• Advertisement

No, still not working. Not sure that this is worth all the effort on my part - deleting cookies, trying different browsers when the problem must lie with the rewards website.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,178 ✭✭✭Electric Ireland: Una

Hi again leck,

We do regret that this is still occurring - the error has been mostly corrected, so it should be resolved soon for you, however we will keep consulting with the Rewards team.

Una

Advertisement