Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bike to work scheme- struggling to decide between Orbea and Cube

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,441 ✭✭✭jamesd

Id prefer the cube myself

• Registered Users Posts: 3,148 ✭✭✭T-Maxx

Pick whichever one you like most. You'll be happy with either.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,372 ✭✭✭iwillhtfu

A mte has the orbea although I think it's last years model it's black. It's a very nice bike and quite a relaxed geometry a bit to relaxed for me but that's personal preference.

The cube bikes get great reviews but I'd imagine both a very similar.

As you've probably noticed the orbea has FSA crank and brake calipers as opposed to the cube full 105. The difference will be almost indiscernible.

The best way to decide is to throw your leg over and take each for a spin.

If you're eligible canyon and rose offer great value but no middle man schemes are accepted by either.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 49,619 CMod ✭✭✭✭magicbastarder

how do the wheels compare?

• Registered Users Posts: 740 ✭✭✭Aka Ishur

how do the wheels compare?

Mavic Aksium on the cube, Vision 25s on the Orbea. Very similar

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,763 ✭✭✭C3PO

Personally think I'd take the Cube - purely based on the full 105 and the Aksiums!

Advertisement