Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

SAMSUNG GALAXY A3 DROPPING CALLS

Options
  • 18-06-2016 9:48pm
    Registered Users Posts: 13

I Purchased a Samsung Galaxy A3 in January. I am on the three network 4G
    In the last month I keep dropping calls, when I am making and receiveing them
    I Lose the connection after about 15 seconds even though the caller and the receiver have excellent receptions. Any suggestions please

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,467 ✭✭✭jimmynokia

How old is the sim card?

• Registered Users Posts: 11,174 ✭✭✭✭Captain Chaos

It's the 3 network, their 4 G is in tatters. When you turn off 4G the calls don't drop as often.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,803 ✭✭✭DopeTech

bmurphywx wrote: »
    I Purchased a Samsung Galaxy A3 in January. I am on the three network 4G
    In the last month I keep dropping calls, when I am making and receiveing them
    I Lose the connection after about 15 seconds even though the caller and the receiver have excellent receptions. Any suggestions please

Could be many different things.

You could try a sim replacement.
    You could try your sim in another phone.
    Is anyone else having issues in the same area as yourself. Could be a faulty mast near where you are having the problem.

• Registered Users Posts: 13 bmurphywx

How old is the sim card?[/quote]

The Sim Card is 6 months old.three said the area I was making the calls from has a good signal.thank you for your reply.

• Registered Users Posts: 13 bmurphywx

drop as often.[/quote]

How do I turn off 4G and will that have an effect on something else

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,467 ✭✭✭jimmynokia

bmurphywx wrote: »
    drop as often.

How do I turn off 4G and will that have an effect on something else[/QUOTE]

You will just loose 4G and have regular 3G You will find the option to change in settings then mobile networks and network mode

Advertisement