Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Aircon help

• 19-06-2016 1:51am
    Registered Users Posts: 2,576 ✭✭✭

Does anyone know of a good place to get car aircon gas filled that will test it also as I haven't long had it and its a 10 year old car .

Years ago I got my car filled , cost me 100 quid and it only lasted 2 months . guy told me in garage there was gas in it when I brought it in .

So I'm looking for a good place that can check . if anyone knows prices as well that be just brilliant .

Comments

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 9,391 Mod ✭✭✭✭Ciarrai76

Does anyone know of a good place to get car aircon gas filled that will test it also as I haven't long had it and its a 10 year old car .

Years ago I got my car filled , cost me 100 quid and it only lasted 2 months . guy told me in garage there was gas in it when I brought it in .

So I'm looking for a good place that can check . if anyone knows prices as well that be just brilliant .

What part of Kerry are you in to help narrow it down?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,576 ✭✭✭monkeysnapper

Ciarrai76 wrote: »
    What part of Kerry are you in to help narrow it down?

I'm based in killorglin but have no problem driving to a place with a good reputation.;)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,576 ✭✭✭monkeysnapper

Bump .

• Registered Users Posts: 82 ✭✭Chiarrai92

Theres a place called tyresworld outside Listowel! They do a full aircon service for 80! They also test for leaks!

Advertisement