Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cúil dúin city west.

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 11,016 Mod ✭✭✭✭yoyo

robo wrote: »
    Nope...I assume they have a clause that they can change anything :rolleyes:
    My main priority after months of nothing happening was to get my keys and get in

Could you confirm if the CAT6 cabling is included as per spec? Seems a bit ridiculous these would be excluded as on the website it's still showing same as part of the spec!!

Nick

• Registered Users Posts: 49 Devassy

Janeblue wrote: »
    They're an absolute joke a few of my friends have recently bought in other new developments and none of them had any issues and they all got exactly what they were told from the showhouse.

Which development

• Registered Users Posts: 13 kunju

Does any one remember(who closed recently) the base price for stamp duty after deducting the vat on labour and material on the end of terrace house priced at €295.000

• Registered Users Posts: 2,807 ✭✭✭robo

yoyo wrote: »
    Could you confirm if the CAT6 cabling is included as per spec? Seems a bit ridiculous these would be excluded as on the website it's still showing same as part of the spec!!

Nick

Nope - but you should contact the building company (Harcourt) to see about this

robo wrote: »
    Nope - but you should contact the building company (Harcourt) to see about this

Will check it! Cheers :)

Nick

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 37 Janeblue

Devassy wrote: »
    They're an absolute joke a few of my friends have recently bought in other new developments and none of them had any issues and they all got exactly what they were told from the showhouse.

Which development

Elder Heath, Dodderbrook and Drury mills

• Registered Users Posts: 25 Krish4u

oneright wrote: »
    I've just been on to the estate agents, Cuil duin walk and way were to be finished in March. They have now been pushed back to June 2018, that's if all goes well. Has anyone else been told this?

Hi Oneright,
    I booked one my self in cuil duin walk. They said it will be finished by Feb 2018. However by going through all the comments posted completion date might be around October November 2018 I believe.

Has anyone on Cuil Duin Row been given a date for snagging yet?

No

• Registered Users Posts: 39 L85

Nope! Solicitor told us it will be June/July now before they r ready for snagging

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 58 ✭✭Lilbubbles

@Janeblue still waiting to hear about snagging. Told this week that they are painting the interior and once that's done they'll be in touch. Hopefully this will be finished before the end of the month:rolleyes:

Lilbubbles wrote: »
    @Janeblue still waiting to hear about snagging. Told this week that they are painting the interior and once that's done they'll be in touch. Hopefully this will be finished before the end of the month:rolleyes:
    Even I was told snagging could be done end of this month. Now that update was 2 weeks back 🙄

• Registered Users Posts: 28 ProfProton

Hi guys apologies if this has been covered already but I can't see it in the thread.

Has anyone here used the first time buyers grant for Cúil Dúin?? From what I can gather on the revenue website once a new build is by one of the registered builders it qualifies and then the tax rebate is paid directly to the contractor as part of the house deposit. Is the contractor Harcourt Developments?? They're not on the list!

I booked one of the end 3 beds tonight as the agent and brochure were very adamant it qualifies....anyone any thoughts??

Greatly appreciated 😀

ProfProton wrote: »
    Hi guys apologies if this has been covered already but I can't see it in the thread.

Has anyone here used the first time buyers grant for Cúil Dúin?? From what I can gather on the revenue website once a new build is by one of the registered builders it qualifies and then the tax rebate is paid directly to the contractor as part of the house deposit. Is the contractor Harcourt Developments?? They're not on the list!

I booked one of the end 3 beds tonight as the agent and brochure were very adamant it qualifies....anyone any thoughts??

Greatly appreciated 😀
    Yes they are registered for HTB scheme, they are registered under a different name and I can't think of it off the top ofmy head but it was definitely mentioned on this thread before.

@ ProfProton They're registered as Greenacre Residential

• Registered Users Posts: 28 ProfProton

@ ProfProton They're registered as Greenacre Residential

Thank you so much!!! Did you avail of it and do you know if it is paid directly to them as part of the deposit?

No problem. Yes, we got it and it went straight to the builder as part of our deposit.

For anyone given a date of May, it might be worth checking in with developers. My dates have been pushed back yet again, now supposed to be in around July!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,807 ✭✭✭robo

Sorry to hear that Lilbubbles - but just a reminder the 1st phase houses were supposed to be ready in Oct/Nov 2016...we got our keys in April 2017 :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 196 ✭✭Alter_Ego

Lilbubbles wrote: »
    For anyone given a date of May, it might be worth checking in with developers. My dates have been pushed back yet again, now supposed to be in around July!

They have sent an email around 4-5 weeks ago at this stage with revised completion dates. Basically the west side of Cuil Duin Row has been marked as June and the east side as July in this.

• Advertisement

Alter_Ego wrote: »
    They have sent an email around 4-5 weeks ago at this stage with revised completion dates. Basically the west side of Cuil Duin Row has been marked as June and the east side as July in this.

Yes I received this update and was told early June but now dates have changed again.. not surprising tbh but has to be the most frustrating thing :rolleyes:

I know there were legal issues earlier on but is there any reason now for the hold up? According to Hooke & MacDonald's last email my one is meant to be ready in October, which would be handy as that's the month my mortgage approval expires :rolleyes: :).
    Also I wonder with the summer months coming will building speed up or is that just wishful thinking here!!

• Registered Users Posts: 17 Zoz

Hi Guys ,
    Congratulations for who have moved already and are living there now.I appreciate if you can share your experience in the below points :

1- The Area itself ( safety , transportation , community , social standard...etc) , are you satisfied with the area choice ? and comparing it to other areas in the south like sandyford , Dundrum , Stillorgan . is it lovely as them ?. i love this area when i went to but of course i didnt live there so cant judge as people who are living there who can see in a better way

2- The house conditions after you start using it . I am wondering about the quality of materials they used for the kitchen cabinets , bedroom cabinets , paintings

3- the garden size i feel is so small . are you able to use it in a proper way :) ?

We paid deposit last week for middle house in cuil duin walk and is expected completion date Feb 2018. I am working in the citycentre

• Registered Users Posts: 18 Leah32

Hi,

We have applied for the HTB scheme and have processed the claim today.
    Who did you send the access code too?

Thanks so much

Leah32 wrote: »
    Hi,

We have applied for the HTB scheme and have processed the claim today.
    Who did you send the access code too?

Thanks so much

You will need to send to developer so they get to login to verify and once this is completed it will be processed

• Registered Users Posts: 3 Ibrapog

Hi can anyone tell me how long the process is from paying the booking deposit and giving the details for the HTB scheme to getting the contracts? TIA

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13 bluemonkey99

This post has been deleted.

We paid Deposit in June 2016 and received contracts in Feb 2017. Dont expect anything fast with this builder!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 18 Leah32

New email sent around yesterday from estate agent... Our phase was pushed back until September from July...
    The house is built too.. Just not enough man power. Hopefully will be sooner.
    Dates now seem to be next block May- July, and block after July-Sept .. the rest is same as per the last update...

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 13 bluemonkey99

Advertisement