Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cúil dúin city west.

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 196 ✭✭Alter_Ego

tintin23 wrote: »
    has anyone heard anything lately. Got a call from solicitors that they were contacted by agents' solicitors informing that they are sending the contracts out

My solicitor was contacted last Monday to be advised yet again that contracts are due within the next two weeks.

We've expressed out dissatisfaction with the completely and utterly unprofessional engagement so far and advised them not to contact us again unless they actually have the contracts.

So, while I haven't heard anything since last Monday, maybe they are finally sending the contracts out.

• Registered Users Posts: 36 tintin23

Contracts expected early next week - based on the conversation our solicitor had with theirs'
    Wont believe it until i get the call that contracts have been received

• Registered Users Posts: 493 ✭✭Aph2016

What a joke, we looked at these houses ages ago, they're taking the piss with how long they've taken to make any progress.

• Registered Users Posts: 58 ✭✭Lilbubbles

Any sign of anyone's contracts this week?

• Registered Users Posts: 37 Janeblue

No still haven't heard anything. It will prob be after Xmas

• Advertisement

It's really annoying. Is there anywhere we can complain about it? Surely they can't just be holding the deposits forever without issuing the contracts?

• Registered Users Posts: 49 Devassy

Alter_Ego wrote: »
    It's really annoying. Is there anywhere we can complain about it? Surely they can't just be holding the deposits forever without issuing the contracts?

What would we do with the deposit back. They could easily sell it for a higher price and they know that . Only positive thing is constructions are still on going there .

Has anyone talked to Des lately? Every time I ring and ask I get "They're being sent out now"

Janeblue wrote: »
    Has anyone talked to Des lately? Every time I ring and ask I get "They're being sent out now"

I got told today by the estate agents that contracts were issued yesterday and solicitors should have them today - solicitors didn't receive them today so suppose it will be wait and see if they arrive tomorrow

Good news guys.... contracts arrived!

• Advertisement

tintin23 wrote: »
    Good news guys.... contracts arrived!

Finally, that's great!! Do you know if there is any mention of completion dates in the contract?

Havent see the contracts yet

Anyone else got the contracts? Or is it one contract every 6 months they're going to issue?

• Registered Users Posts: 39 L85

Anyone else got the contracts? Or is it one contract every 6 months they're going to issue?

Our contract is with solicitor, arrived today and they said we should have a copy out to us by Tuesday.
    Now we just need the builders to get a move on....

Still haven't got mine either, no surprises there!

Lilbubbles wrote: »
    Still haven't got mine either, no surprises there!

Me neither

• Registered Users Posts: 4 maxkammerer

My contracts arrived to solicitor.

Our contracts came too. No completion date though

• Registered Users Posts: 2,807 ✭✭✭robo

Our contracts came too. No completion date though

Are you buying one from phase one that are already built?

My solicitor received contracts today, im in the 1st phase and still no mention of completion date either..

• Advertisement

We bought in the first phase but not the finished ones they're still building ours

Are we supposed to sign the contracts and wait for 5 years

Devassy wrote: »
    Are we supposed to sign the contracts and wait for 5 years

Let's all insist on having completion dates in the contracts and late finish penalties (e.g. 10k every month). Seriously.

Solicitor received the contracts. Has anyone gone through the contracts. Is anyone signing without knowing when its going to be completed?

Was anyone's price more than they agreed?

• Registered Users Posts: 39 L85

Ah ffs..... are they having a laugh??

Not sure yet but did this happen to you?

Yeah 5k more than we agreed

I know I'm paying an extra €5k for a South West facing. Maybe that's what the extra 5k is for. Looking through the contracts at the minute, check boundaries of gardens they have outlined - mine are different to that of the site map.

• Advertisement

Finally got confirmation from the solicitor that they got the contract - price hasn't changed (phew) but my issue is that my mortgage app expires on 18th of January, so hoping that it is all done and dusted by then :eek:
    ...Yeh yeh I know, getting my documents together for another application :rolleyes:

Advertisement