Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

John Romero at Brocon 2016

Options
  • 19-06-2016 11:41am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,123 ✭✭✭

Hi all,

Brocon 2016 is right around the corner, July 8-10 to be precise, and with that in mind I hoped to come here to get everybody excited for the event. Why? Not only do we have the widest selection of gaming in the midwest, but we have a very special guest coming this year that many of you should know; John Romero!

John will be at the convention this year as a special guest, taking a look back at his 35yrs in the industry with the DOOM Postmortem, as well as taking a step forward to look at some of the new things Romero Games are developing. Come along, get something signed, as John some questions, and take a look at the great things he will be doing at the con.

I know many of you would have grown up with DOOM and Quake, so this is a can't-miss opportunity. Come to Brocon this year in the University of Limerick's PESS building, and speak with giants.

Also, don't forget to check out or gaming page to see what console events we will be running this year: http://brocon.info/gaming-at-brocon/console-gaming/

I hope to see you all there.

Advertisement