Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Electricity Account

Options
  • 19-06-2016 12:55pm
    Registered Users Posts: 15

Hello,

I have recently changed over to EI. I received my online account info via email yesterday. When I logged in it appears to be only showing info for a gas account and not both Electricity and gas.

Is it possible that there was a problem with the electricity change over?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 346 ✭✭Electric Ireland: Brige N

Hi bugsy087,

Thanks for your message.

When registering for Online Billing, could you confirm if you registered two individual account numbers, one for gas and a second for electricity?

If not, we would advise clicking on the Account Query tab. From the drop down menu you can then select Add An Additional Account. Once you have selected this, you must then enter the Electric Ireland account number that you would like to add in the Additional Account Number box, in this case it would be your electricity account number.

We must advise that additional account requests are looked into within a number of working days.

If you did register both accounts for Online Billing, could you please send us a private message with the following details?
    • Your full name
    • Your account numbers
    • The first line of your address
    • Your contact number or date of birth
    • Confirmation you are the account holder (a sentence stating this is sufficient)
    We can then look into this matter further for you.

Thanks,
    Brige

________

Advertisement