Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Insider information tip

2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,586 ✭✭✭4068ac1elhodqr

Boris a possibility, and looking more and more like a clumsy Brexit stooge, a bit short at 3 though, perhaps worth a wait.

A '06 video of him, in which he advocates expanding the EU, and especially letting Turkey into the Union resurfaced on Buzzfeed recently, he's also coincidentally of Turkish heritage.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 541 ✭✭✭poa

Boris a possibility, and looking more and more like a clumsy Brexit stooge, a bit short at 3 though, perhaps worth a wait.

A '06 video of him, in which he advocates expanding the EU, and especially letting Turkey into the Union resurfaced on Buzzfeed recently, he's also coincidentally of Turkish heritage.

Honestly I don't think he really wants Brexit. None of the Tories do. The influx of cheap immigrant labour is good for economic boom and is the basis of capitalism. The Tory middle class want that, cheap Turkish labour. The same as Merkel knows its good for the German economy, flood Germany with cheap labour. Yes, I know all about Boris' heritage, so it's ironic. I really think Cameron did a deal with him. It's the same as a boxing promoter like Frank Warren or Eddie Hearn saying; you go down in this fight, and I will fix you a title shot for your next one, that's the deal.
    I think his price is too short for PM too. It will drift before the next UK GE for sure.
    Corbyn v Boris? Boris wins I reckon. Corbyn is a weak leader, as has been shown in the Bremain debates.
    I think what has swung the polls and undecideds more than anything this week is the Baroness defecting.
    I have a feeling it may have been a setup by Cameron to get her to fake being pro-Brexit then defect in the final week to finish the job for him.
    The Tories will stop at nothing to secure victory.
    Anyway, although not a great value bet, profit is profit on Bremain so one cannot complain. Its buying money at this stage.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,104 ✭✭✭05eaftqbrs9jlh

poa wrote:
    Today I received some insider information. My source is very reliable. Alex Cannon is set up to win Big Brother. Enjoy your winnings.
    Have PMed bank account details, please place bet on my behalf!

On a serious note; I would probably definitely throw a few bob on this at 4:1 if I hadn't sadly sworn off gambling.

Have PMed bank account details, please place bet on my behalf!

On a serious note; I would probably definitely throw a few bob on this at 4:1 if I hadn't sadly sworn off gambling.

Bremain, Fury, Cannon, Clinton; sure as night follows day.
    And that is me done for the year in November.
    One must always know when to quit when one is ahead.
    It's a shame Wilder v Povetkin never happened as that was a dead cert as well, but what can one do? Sometimes things aren't meant to be.
    These days I only gamble after 2-3 months research on a bet, or when I have solid insider information.
    I wouldn't normally get involved with BB to be honest, over the years I have won some weight from CBB, but that was with insider knowledge not my own instinct if I am honest.
    With Oscars, boxing, politics, tennis; it's my research and instinct. So I will only give tips when I am 100% sure, and on it myself. I don't like to see other lose, nor do I like losing myself.
    I lost 2K on Klitschko last year so I don't always get it right, no one does; but I am the first to admit that.
    I abhor aftertimers talking only about their big wins. A real gambler will talk about his losses as well.
    Put it this way, if its the only bet you place this year; make it Bremain.
    Cannon is also a nice bet if you want value at odds of 4.33
    Enjoy your winnings.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,104 ✭✭✭05eaftqbrs9jlh

poa wrote:
    Bremain, Fury, Cannon, Clinton; sure as night follows day. And that is me done for the year in November. One must always know when to quit when one is ahead. It's a shame Wilder v Povetkin never happened as that was a dead cert as well, but what can one do? Sometimes things aren't meant to be. These days I only gamble after 2-3 months research on a bet, or when I have solid insider information. I wouldn't normally get involved with BB to be honest, over the years I have won some weight from CBB, but that was with insider knowledge not my own instinct if I am honest. With Oscars, boxing, politics, tennis; it's my research and instinct. So I will only give tips when I am 100% sure, and on it myself. I don't like to see other lose, nor do I like losing myself. I lost 2K on Klitschko last year so I don't always get it right, no one does; but I am the first to admit that. I abhor aftertimers talking only about their big wins. A real gambler will talk about his losses as well. Put it this way, if its the only bet you place this year; make it Bremain. Cannon is also a nice bet if you want value at odds of 4.33 Enjoy your winnings.
    Don't tempt me, Frodo! I'm definitely going to have a look into those when my head is clearer. Cheers, bud.

• Advertisement

Alex/Hughie flip flop imminent.
    The producers don't want to make the chosen one too obvious.
    Alex drifts slightly from 4.33-5.0, and Hughie shortens to 5.0
    Paddypower have reduced the max allowed on Alex from 73.50 to 69 now, what a joke.
    Scared to take the liability on the chosen one.
    It would be better if they shortened the odds on him to 2.0 and allowed 2K on.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,135 ✭✭✭akelly02

poa wrote: »
    Bremain, Fury, Cannon, Clinton; sure as night follows day.
    And that is me done for the year in November.
    One must always know when to quit when one is ahead.
    It's a shame Wilder v Povetkin never happened as that was a dead cert as well, but what can one do? Sometimes things aren't meant to be.
    These days I only gamble after 2-3 months research on a bet, or when I have solid insider information.
    I wouldn't normally get involved with BB to be honest, over the years I have won some weight from CBB, but that was with insider knowledge not my own instinct if I am honest.
    With Oscars, boxing, politics, tennis; it's my research and instinct. So I will only give tips when I am 100% sure, and on it myself. I don't like to see other lose, nor do I like losing myself.
    I lost 2K on Klitschko last year so I don't always get it right, no one does; but I am the first to admit that.
    I abhor aftertimers talking only about their big wins. A real gambler will talk about his losses as well.
    Put it this way, if its the only bet you place this year; make it Bremain.
    Cannon is also a nice bet if you want value at odds of 4.33
    Enjoy your winnings.

just for the record i take it you had Wilder to win that one?

akelly02 wrote: »
    just for the record i take it you had Wilder to win that one?

I was 2K on him.
    It's a real shame Povetkin tested positive for Meldonium, as Wilder was a dead cert.
    Fury is slightly more risky but will deliver on the 9th so I am 1K on him.
    I won't be getting involved with Wilder v Fury or Joshua v Fury though in due course, as an upset could happen in either case.
    Years ago, before he turned pro, Joshua annihilated Fury in a sparring session; and even then Fury tipped him to be a world champion.
    I don't know if the story is true, but apparently Fury bet Wilder his Rolex that he couldn't beat him. And he did, so won the Rolex.
    I did hear an interview with Fury about it, and he talked openly about Joshua beating him.
    I think that is why he holds such a grudge against him, its nothing to do with the IBF belt being stripped and handed to Joshua; its more personal.

A Hughie/Alex flip flop is imminent. I see they are now joint favourites as Hughie shortens to 4.5 and Alex drifts slightly from 4.33.
    The producers don't want to make it obvious who the chosen one is, or it means a drop in ratings.
    69 Euro is the max Paddypower will allow on either at 4.5
    I don't think I have ever seen worse liquidity in the market than this for Big Brother.
    Even at this stage I was able to get hundreds on Scotty T in CBB. It goes to show less money goes on BB than CBB.
    I reckon the top 4 in the table all make the final, with it being Hughie v the chosen one Alex final two.
    4.5 is nice value odds, but only 69 Euro on is a joke. I would prefer he was 2.0 and I could get 1K on him easier.

http://imageshack.com/a/img922/8155/cUXJJj.jpg

They may want some token lady eye-candy in the final 3 perhaps,
    although not altogether essential for the 'skinny jean wearing' viewership demographics.
    Seems like a safe spread anyway @2, @2.5 & @4.5 circa.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 692 ✭✭✭jinkybhoy

Jaysus - that's some upset....PP had Bremain at 1/12 yesterday!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,135 ✭✭✭akelly02

fury injured

• Closed Accounts Posts: 40,061 ✭✭✭✭Harry Palmr

• Registered Users Posts: 1,847 ✭✭✭redarmy

Today I received some insider information.
    My source is very reliable.
    Alex Cannon is set up to win Big Brother.
    Enjoy your winnings.
    well this is not gona happen

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,317 ✭✭✭NATLOR

redarmy wrote: »
    well this is not gona happen

Why is he gone already? I don't watch it

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 692 ✭✭✭jinkybhoy

NATLOR wrote: »
    Why is he gone already? I don't watch it

No he's still in it

• Registered Users Posts: 1,847 ✭✭✭redarmy

Today I received some insider information.
    My source is very reliable.
    Alex Cannon is set up to win Big Brother.
    Enjoy your winnings.
    i see this went well :rolleyes:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,330 ✭✭✭gaz wac

What I do know, is that this tip is solid and will make me money.
    Sure as night follows day.
    ....ehem ?!?!

Endemol obviously have different plans to poa's inside tips. Hughie the fav for this.

Trump may also win contrary to poa's advice.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 39,565 ✭✭✭✭Mellor

Endemol obviously have different plans to poa's inside tips. Hughie the fav for this.

Trump may also win contrary to poa's advice.
    Don't forget Brexit
    7 figures :pac: :pac: :pac:

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Sports Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators Posts: 2,651 Mod ✭✭✭✭TrueDub

Lads, the OP is banned and won't get to read this thread any more. No real point to taking the p&ss out of him now.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 39,565 ✭✭✭✭Mellor

TrueDub wrote: »
    Lads, the OP is banned and won't get to read this thread any more. No real point to taking the p&ss out of him now.

To be fair, you can still read threads if you've been banned.
    So there's a chance Walter Mitty is still lurking.

Hi Walter!!

Advertisement