If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

4K Ultra HD Smart TV

Options
  • 19-06-2016 7:42pm
    Registered Users Posts: 70 ✭✭

hi, am looking for new tv. want to get the best bang for my buck's. budget is around 900 euro have you anything suitable.  Would be more then happy to take a display model or open box model if it means getting a better tv for my budget.  was hoping to manage over 50 inch screen size.

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 1,025 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Brian

hi, am looking for new tv. want to get the best bang for my buck's. budget is around 900 euro have you anything suitable.  Would be more then happy to take a display model or open box model if it means getting a better tv for my budget.  was hoping to manage over 50 inch screen size.
    Hi Gareth, thanks for the post.

With regards to open box/ex display, we have these all listed on a seprarate post, but there's nothing would suit you, as theyre mostly 32"-48", and the only 5" is already sold

If you want something over 50", have a look at the Hisense 58K700 - http://euro.richersounds.ie/p-201786-ltdn58k700xwtse.aspx at just €799 for a 58" 4k Smart TV - bang for buck this is a fantastic option, the hisense TVs really give an outstanding picture for the money

Another one worth looking at, is the Samsung 49KU6400 - http://euro.richersounds.ie/p-202044-ue49ku6400.aspx at €919 this is a 49" 4K smart TV, would be a better picture quality than the Hisense, but only in a 49" instead of the 58"

Have a look at these 2 and let me know your thoughts

Regards
    Brian

• Registered Users Posts: 74 ✭✭mick23

Hi Brian 
    Just see you recommend samsung -ue49ku6400 Samsung 

What's the diff with this and the -kd49x8305cbu

Thanks 

M

• Company Representative Posts: 1,025 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Brian

mick23 wrote: »
    Hi Brian 
    Just see you recommend samsung -ue49ku6400 Samsung 

What's the diff with this and the -kd49x8305cbu

Thanks 

M
    HI Mick, thanks for the post

Main difference between the 2, is that the Samsung has FreesatHD where the sony doesn't. Also the Samsung has a quad core processor,( more I suppose to do with the smart menus etc) 
    If you were considering a TV and soundbar, the Samsung is defintiely the one to go for, as they currently have an offer on which is £100 claim back when buying a soundbar and this model together

http://www.richersounds.com/compareproducts - full comparison here

Cheers
    Brian

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.