Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Loss assessing company

• 19-06-2016 7:56pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

Would anyone know how to register as a loss assessor?

So far it seems you have to register as an insurance intermediary? Register with the central bank of Ireland and get grada vetted.

Could anyone tell me where to get some info on setting this up, like what is the mandatory qualifications needed? I have a Business management degree and CIP qualification in insurance.

Has anyone gone through the process that could give me so pointers on it? I was hoping to be based out of the midlands area?

There is not much info on the web on setting this up. Would you have to be registered for VAT and have the private limited company or can you run as sole trader???

Any pointers would help.

Many Thanks
    Tagged:

Advertisement