Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What HCAP questions caught you out.

• 19-06-2016 8:05pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,113 ✭✭✭

I'm wondering what HCAP questions caught out people here.

There's 300 questions from which they draw the 50 fir the exam so there must have been a few head turners thrown into the mix every now and again.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,113 ✭✭✭Zxthinger

Well to answer my own post. It seems that 8 questions stumped me even though I thought I got them all correct..😮
    There was a few questions that tried to be clever.. The poor thing about it all is that I will never know what the got wrong. So without learning what questions I got wrong Im not learning at all. 😕
    IMO they should inform the candidate of their errors.

I know it's not just that easy but it could be set up to run like that.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 552 ✭✭✭Sika98k

Zxthinger wrote: »
    Well to answer my own post. It seems that 8 questions stumped me even though I thought I got them all correct..😮
    There was a few questions that tried to be clever.. The poor thing about it all is that I will never know what the got wrong. So without learning what questions I got wrong Im not learning at all. 😕
    IMO they should inform the candidate of their errors.

I know it's not just that easy but it could be set up to run like that.

Sorry,did you think this was about hunter education ? It's about revenue.

Advertisement