Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

~*~*~*JC Technical Graphics - both levels Mon. 20th Jun*~*~*~

• 19-06-2016 10:25pm
    Moderators, Category Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 27,277 CMod ✭✭✭✭

For discussion of the exams after they finish.
    Usual rules. No slagging, etc..

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 57 ✭✭BannerBoy1

Did anybody know how to do question 2 on the rotations? I just ignored the 45 degree line because it looked out of shape when i used that but it cant be there for no reason can it ?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 390 ✭✭A97

To me, it looks like you were to rotate one side of the gate by 30 degrees and the other by 45, if that's what you're getting at.

• Registered Users Posts: 57 ✭✭BannerBoy1

i did that at first but it looked really out of shape and some points were ending up in the same place

Advertisement