Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

iphone smashed. need to switch off icloud to send in for repair

Options
  • 20-06-2016 9:24am
    Registered Users Posts: 57 ✭✭

I.m arranging an Apple repair and when I enter the IMEI, I cant proceed without switching off find my iphone. How can I switch it off, when I can't use the iphone?

Comments

• Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 1,495 ✭✭✭pajero12

appleid.com

You can log in here with your apple id and disable find my iphone manually

• Registered Users Posts: 10,495 ✭✭✭✭guil

Not sure if that way works but go to iCloud.com and sign in. Click on find my iPhone and then select remove on the device details.

To check if the first method works go to https://icloud.com/activationlock after removing the device.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 13 Axlan

These lad's can help...

Apple Service Provider Mactivate in Blanchardstown are authorised by Apple to repair and replace iPhone devices, from iPhone 4 to iPhone 6 Plus. Our Apple Certified Technicians have been fully trained and certified to fix or replace most iPhone software and hardware problems, including:
    screen replacements
    home buttons
    water damage
    whole unit replacements (next day, loan iPhone available)

All repairs are logged with Apple. Our repair services use genuine Apple parts, which won’t invalidate your warranty, unlike unauthorised repair shops. Plus, you’re covered by Apple’s 90 days parts warranty.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,495 ✭✭✭✭guil

Axlan wrote: »
    These lad's can help...

Apple Service Provider Mactivate in Blanchardstown are authorised by Apple to repair and replace iPhone devices, from iPhone 4 to iPhone 6 Plus. Our Apple Certified Technicians have been fully trained and certified to fix or replace most iPhone software and hardware problems, including:
    screen replacements
    home buttons
    water damage
    whole unit replacements (next day, loan iPhone available)

All repairs are logged with Apple. Our repair services use genuine Apple parts, which won’t invalidate your warranty, unlike unauthorised repair shops. Plus, you’re covered by Apple’s 90 days parts warranty.
    They won't accept it if Apple won't

Advertisement