Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

problems registering with PRTB online

Options
  • 20-06-2016 10:00am
    Registered Users Posts: 118 ✭✭

does anybody have a number from outside the country?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,223 ✭✭✭Michael D Not Higgins

This has come up recently but I didn't see any confirmation of any landline number for them. You could try emailing them and asking for help that way or asking for a number there too. If they do give you a number, please post it here for other landlords out of the country.

• Registered Users Posts: 118 ✭✭rossmores

Yeah i just saw the other topic being trying to register a new tenant for the past two weeks the site in very unstable tried it on a few browsers cant imagine a phone could be answered must be a mess inside the rtb

• Registered Users Posts: 103 ✭✭Onthefence

016353651 according to Say No To 1890 website.

• Registered Users Posts: 118 ✭✭rossmores

There is a message to say this number is no longer in service, however using other means i will keep trying if i find a way in when i find i will post here

Advertisement